Heat Exchanger Descaler Chemical Cleaning with STSR
What is a heat exchanger?
A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment or device that transfers heat from a gas or liquid to another gas or liquid without having any contact. By doing so, can save energy and repurpose it for heating or cooling depending on the application.
There are shell and tube heat exchangers, in this case, one is transferred through the tubes while the other passes in the area around and between them. There are also plate heat exchangers that have metal plates with large surface areas that help to transfer the heat.
If the scale builds up like the pictures below, heat transfer will be lost and can lead to increased costs as well as damaged equipment.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Cleaning & Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning Chemicals
Scale Remover STSR is a heat exchanger descaling chemical, that has been used for both shell and tube heat exchanger cleaning as well as plate heat exchanger cleaning applications. Without cleaning and maintenance, equipment may need costly repairs, shutdowns or even replacing. Scale in any equipment in any industry decreases efficiency and can ultimately increase costs due to loss of heat transfer.
Heat Exchanger Descaler Scale Remover STSR:
- Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
- Non-Corrosive to Steel and Unbroken Skin
- Safe to Handle
- Easy to use, with many applications, including foaming, low-pressure spray, soaks and recirculations
- Cost-Effective, saving you time, money and leaving your operation free of scale
Scale Remover STSR videos and studies:
Our heat exchanger descaling chemical Scale Remover STSR has been used to remove
- Calcium carbonate
- Other hard water scales
- Power Generation
- Steel Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Sugar Industry
Heat Exchanger Cleaning Procedure with Scale Remover STSR
- Isolate equipment, remove sensors if required.
- Set up the system to recirculate the product through the equipment, if using tote, allow ventilation.
- Different applications will require different amounts of product/product dilution due to the amount of scale, volume, time, etc. Based on the information provided and testing can provide estimates. Contact us today.
- Begin recirculating the product, can be a matter of hours depending on the extent of the buildup and the application.
- Given samples, we will test for the spent pH, this will provide a benchmark while monitoring to know if the product is spent.
- With the remaining solution, test for pH and dispose of it according to local regulations.
- Test equipment and prepare for normal operation.
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us
For free samples and consultation, contact us today to test on your struvite or vivianite scale.