Green Liquor Descaling Solutions with Green Liquor Descaler STSR
What are Green Liquor deposits and where do they occur?
Common minerals in the green liquor deposits
These deposits are most commonly found on:
- Dissolving tank agitator blades
- Dog houses above the dissolving tank
- Raw green liquor lines and lines to the slakers
- Slaker screw conveyor
What is Green Liquor Descaling?
Descalers are commonly used in systems such as paper mills and are designed to circulate and remove mineral deposits from green liquor line systems. By circulating the descaler through the green liquor line system ,mineral and scale build up can be quickly and safely dissolved.
When can Green Liquor Descalers be used?
Green Liquor Descalers are used to dissolve mineral deposits as needed and can be part of a maintenance schedule or used as needed
Green Liquor Descaler Scale Remover STSR:
- Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
- Non-Corrosive to Steel and Unbroken Skin
- Safe to Handle
- Easy to use, with many applications, including foaming, low-pressure spray, soaks and recirculations
- Cost-Effective, saving you time, money and leaving your operation free of scale
Green Liquor Descaler Scale Remover STSR has been used against
- Calcium carbonate
- Other hard water scales
- Pulp and Paper