Condenser Descaling Chemical Scale Remover STSR
What is a condenser?
A condenser is a unit or piece of equipment that condenses a gas into a liquid state through cooling by transferring the heat to cooling water, otherwise, to the surrounding environment or air as form of heat rejection. Condensers can be small such as those used for refrigerators, to very large industrial units. Condensers can be in various industries or applications such as distillation, air conditioning, power plants and other systems that require heat-exchange.
Why would a condenser descaling chemical be needed?
In condensers, when scale builds up, it affects heat exchange and as a result, cuts down on plant efficiency. If scale builds up over time, this can cause degradation in the performance of the condenser, leading to long-term negative performance. Not only does this affect performance, but also results in higher costs. Using STSR to descale your condenser is not only safe and easy to use, but can save you downtime, labor, energy, and money. There are several types of condensers which STSR can be utilized for descaling.
Condenser Descaler Chemical Cleaning with Scale Remover STSR
Scale Remover STSR industrial descaler is non-corrosive and removes struvite, vivianite, limescale, calcium carbonate, rust, and other types of scale without brushing or scrubbing. Our environmentally friendly industrial-scale remover won’t damage your equipment and is a safe and cost-effective alternative to harsh chemicals.
Use our industrial descaling chemical in its liquid state or have the product customized to your needs. Examples of customization include creating a foaming solution or adding thickener for use on vertical surfaces. Other applications include recirculations, low-pressure sprays, and stand-still soaks.
Scale Remover STSR industrial scale remover is formulated for use as a general chemical descaler for any industry.
Condenser Descaler Scale Remover STSR:
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Non-corrosive to steel and unbroken Skin
- Safe to Handle
- Easy to use, with many applications, including foaming, low-pressure spray, soaks and recirculations
- Cost-Effective, saving you time, money and leaving your operation free of scale
Advantages to Chemical Condenser Descaling over Physical Condenser Descaling
- Deeper cleaning
- Less labor required
- Only method to remove corrosion
Our condenser cleaning chemical Scale Remover STSR on various types of scale buildup
- Calcium carbonate
- Other hard water scales
Evaporative Condenser Descaling
Used for condensing refrigerant gas in the coils by spraying with water, this turns the heated vapor to a cooled liquid which keeps the system temperature regulated to ensure it doesn’t overheat due to inadequate cooling. However, when scale builds up from the water on the condenser surfaces, the water cannot condense the refrigerant gas, causing inefficiency. Scale Remover STSR can be used to clear hard water scale in evaporative condensers.
Shell & Tube Condenser Descaling
Shell and Tube Condensers are common on their own, mostly found in oil refineries and other chemical processes, and are best suited for high-pressure applications. Scale buildup in shell and tube condensers can cause heat exchange issues as well as leading to higher pressure, especially on the coils of the condenser. Scale Remover STSR can be used in shell & tube condensers to easily remove scale and ensure your cooling system functions properly.
Absorption Units Decaling
In absorption air conditioning units and absorption refrigeration units, which are driven by heat energy, it is important to protect against scale buildup because this buildup can cause temperature inefficiencies, and the harder the water, scale can build up even quicker. Use Scale Remover STSR to remove this scale and ensure that your absorption units are running efficiently.
Condenser Descaling Chemical Cleaning Procedure with Scale Remover STSR:
- Ensure make up water valve to tower basin is closed, all other water treatment is stopped, along with related meters, and fans be turned off.
- Clear all foreign matter possible before cleaning.
- Close the bleed-off valve and lower the water level in the tower basin whereas it can perform a circulation of the solution.
- Begin circulation of product in the system, foaming/bubbling can be a reaction to the scale, to reduce, place the product in slowly.
- While the product is in circulation, test the pH to see the progress of the cleaning and approaching the spent pH.
- If the product is spent and still scale in the system, more product is needed and repeat steps 4-5.
- Once cleaning is completed, cycle the product out of the system followed by an inspection., turning on of the meter and other equipment, return valves per manufacturer’s recommendations, and begin normal system operation.
- Dispose of the solution according to local regulations.
A Safer Alternative to Harsh Acids and Descalers
Get the effectiveness of standard descaling chemicals without the harsh fumes, corrosiveness and human hazards. Scale Remover STSR is less hazardous than comparable acids used for descaling, such as phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid. Our industrial scale remover is a buffered acid and produces nearly no fumes, labeled as non-hazardous, as well as non-corrosive to steel and unbroken skin, so it is safer for personnel.
We offer our Industrial Descaler and Scale Remover STSR in the following sizes:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275- or 330-gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes, please contact us
Learn More About Scale Remover STSR Industrial Scale Remover
Our industrial descaling chemical is safer for the environment and proven to be effective at removing limescale and other mineral deposits from equipment surfaces. Visit our FAQ page to get answers to common questions about our industrial scale remover.